Every financial firm has their own criteria for the services.
In the same way we do have our own criteria’s.
The key aspects of each deal will feature:
- Should have an good upcoming project and Business plan related to that project.
- Strong management teams in place or identified.
- Inherently valuable assets
- Demonstrated execution capability
- Deal sizes between US $ 5-500 million
Target Face Value: Between $5M and $500M
Sector(s): we are generalists and happy to look at all industries for the exception of financial services (listed investment banks, asset managers, PE or Hedge Funds); we have provided the Bank Instruments in over 60 different industries.
Investment Sizes/Ranges: between $5M and $500M
Strategy/Execution (BANK INSTRUMENT PROVIDING):
- Standby Letter of Credit Program operated by World 100 Top Banks and a few Non Rated Bank;
- Total Time frame for the Instrument Providing 21-28 Banking Days;
- Minimum Face Value 5M USD to 500M USD;
- Required Documents: Filled Application Form, Client Information Details, Passport of the authorized signatory, Proof of Fund with Authorization to Verification Letter;
- Transaction from Bank to Bank through Brussels Swift System;
- Direct Face to face meeting with client after successful due diligence on documentation and client’s confirmation accepting the procedure;
- Direct conference call with provider; And
- The program will be highly respected, safe, valuable, internationally recognized, financially secured.
Brief Procedure (These illustrations are only example but not final):
FOR STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT:
Receive & Review the Application along with CIS, Passport from Client --> Making payment of 3000 USD Application Fee --> Issuance of Blank application Form --> DUE DILIGENCE on Application form and POF --> Issuance of DOA Draft --> Signing of DOA by both Parties --> Meeting Face to Face --> Payment of Instrument Charges --> Issuance of MT 799 RWA --> Confirmation of receipt of MT 799 BPU --> Issuance of MT 760 --> Payment of Leasing Charges --> Transfer of Hardcopy of the SBLC --> Upon failure of payment the SBLC will be reclaimed.
FOR LETTER OF CREDIT:
Receive & Review the Application along with CIS, Passport from Client --> Making payment of 3000 USD Application Fee --> Issuance of Blank application Form --> DUE DILIGENCE on Application form and Performa Invoice --> Issuance of DOA Draft --> Signing of DOA by both Parties --> Payment of leasing Charges --> Issuance of Letter Of Credit through MT 700 --> Transfer of the hard copy will be followed.
Deal closing span:
It depends on project and Issuing Bank, but we need max 28 banking days.
We will provide Bank Instruments for all fellowships and tasks throughout the Globe. Except sanctioned Countries.